Цель урока: систематизация знаний по
теме «Дом, квартира»
Задачи: практиковать учащихся в
монологической речи по теме «The place we live in»;
практика в употреблении оборотов There is(are); учить
понимать текст на слух с последующим контролем
понимания; чтение текста и правильное
Учебная группа: учащиеся 4-го класса
Оснащение урока: компьютер, проектор,
раздаточный материал, магнитофон.
1. Организационный момент
Teacher: How are you?
– How are things?
2. Речевая разминка
T: Guess what it is
a) a thing that helps us to read when it is dark in the room …(a lamp)
б) a thing in the kitchen to cook our food …(a cooker)
в) a thing in the kitchen where we can wash up …(a sink)
г) things which are usually on the windows and make the room lovely …(curtains)
д) a place around or behind the house where flowers and fruit trees can grow
… (a garden)
3. Развитие навыков устной речи
T: The theme of our lesson is "The place we live in”. Answer my
– Do you live in a house or in a flat?
– Is your house (flat) big?
– What rooms are there in your house (flat)?
– What furniture have you got in your kitchen (living-room, bedroom)?
– Is your house (flat) comfortable (quiet)?
4. Развитие навыков письменной речи
Т: I’ve got pictures of two lovely houses. But there is a description only of one
house. Put the words into correct order, make a story and guess which house it is.
(Дети получают карточки)
- big, rather, is, the house.
- has, floors, it, two.
- a kitchen, there is, on the ground floor, a sitting room, and.
- two green, in the sitting room, there are, armchairs.
- between, a lovely flower, armchairs, there is.
- bedrooms, upstairs, two, there are.
- in the house, a bathroom, isn’t, there.
- in, a bed, there is, bedroom, one.
- in another(в другой), a fireplace, there is, bedroom.
- armchair, green, the fireplace, a lovely, there is, in front of.
5. Развитие навыков говорения
Т: Well done. There are two lovely sitting-rooms in these houses. Ask
me any questions and guess which one is from the first house.
Is there a sofa?
Is there a standard-lamp? etc.
6. Проверка домашнего задания
Т: Your homework was to make a picture of your room and describe it.
7. Активизация лексических знаний
Т: Put the furniture in the order that class will tell you. (На
доске рисунок комнаты, при помощи магнитов
мебель прикрепляется в нужное место).
P: Put the sofa into the right corner.
Put the table into the middle of the room.
8. Музыкальная пауза
Let’s have a rest and sing a song "If you’re happy”
9. Listen to me, look at the picture and find the object.
It’s a lovely sitting-room. There is a sofa under the window. To the left of the sofa
there is a table. There is a picture above the fireplace. There is an object next to the
fireplace. What is it? (a cat)
10. Практика аудирования
Т: Now listen to the story about two mice and a cat.
Once upon the time there lived two mice: a country mouse and a town mouse. One day the
town mouse invited the country mouse into her house. The country mouse came to her friend
and they went out of the hole. The country mouse saw a lovely and comfortable living-room.
There was a wonderful fireplace with two armchairs in front of it. In the middle of the
room there was a table. There was much food on the table: bread, fruits, sweets, cheese.
Mice started to eat cheese. But there lived a cat in the house. And the cat was sleeping
on the sofa in the living-room. As the country mouse saw the cat she became frightened and
ran back into her country house. She said: "Your house is warm and nice, but there is a
cat in your house. That’s why I don’t like it”.
(Дети получают карточки)
Fill in the right word:
1. The town mouse invited …
a) a cat
b) a dog
c) the country mouse
2. They went out of the hole and saw …
a) a kitchen
b) a living-room
c) a bedroom
3. There was … in the middle of the room.
a) a table
b) a sofa
c) a carpet
4. The cat was sleeping on …
a) the piano
b) the table
c) the sofa
5. The country mouse … the house of the town mouse.
11. Практика аудирования
Т: Different people have different traditions. Different people have
different houses. English and Russian houses differ from each other. I’ll read you a
description of the house and you’ll choose is it an English or Russian house.
a) There are two floors in their traditional
b) They don’t usually have a
c) There is only one front door in the house.
d) There are two doors: a front door and a back
e) The sitting-room is the largest in the house.
f) There is a fireplace in a house.
g) People sit by the fireplace and read
12. Open your diaries and write down your homework.
13. Подведение итогов урока