Урок развития лексико-грамматических навыков
по теме "Travelling Around the World" по учебнику
"Английский с удовольствием" 7 класс (Enjoy English 7)
- введение и первичное закрепление лексики по
- совершенствование навыков аудирования и
- повторение степени сравнения прилагательных.
аудиокассета, компьютер, мультимедийный аппарат,
презентация по теме, чистые листы бумаги А4;
1. Организационный момент
- Good afternoon, children! (Good afternoon, teacher!)
- I'm glad to see you! (We're glad to see you too!)
- Take your seats please. Let's begin our lesson. Tell me please,
what is the date
today? (Today is the 16 th of February.)
- O'k, thanks. What is the weather like today? What can you say about
weather? (It's not cold day today./ It's wonderful weather today.)
- O'k, very well! Do you remember, what is the day of the week today?
2. Ознакомление с планом урока.
- My dear friends, today we have an unusual lesson! Look at the
screen please, as you
can see we'll talk about methods of travelling. Here's the plan of our
First of all we'll introduce new words and word combinations;
Then we'll do some exercises in order to remember new words and word
Later we'll introduce adjectives describing travelling;
Then we should revise comparison of adjectives and adverbs;
At last we'll play a role-play.
3. Введение, фонетическая отработка и
первичное закрепление новой лексики по теме
- Let's start our work. You know children that different people have
hobbies. Some of them prefer collecting thing, another one do something.
But many people
- Today we'll have a talk about different kinds of transport and find
out what kind
of travelling you prefer. Now I'd like you to look at the screen. Will
you read the
following words and word combinations? If you can't read them, try to
find them in your
book dictionaries. (через 2 мин) Have you finished? (Yes!)
- O'k, let's repeat after me all together and then you will translate
them one by
|a double-decker bus ||a horse |
|a motorcycle ||a helicopter|
|a van ||a train|
|a plane ||a boat|
|an airship ||a coach|
|a spaceship ||a ship|
|a bicycle ||a hot-air balloon|
|a car ||underground |
- Good job! As I know you like to play very much. Look at the screen
again, here you
can see the pictures of different transport. Try to guess what is it?
4. Активизация лексики по теме "Путешествие" в
- It's time to read the word combinations from exercise 79, page 53
textbooks. Look through these word combinations please: Can you
translate them? (Yes!)
Let's read them one by one and translate.
For instance: to travel on foot- путешествовать пешком.
-Now you know the translation of these word combinations and I'm sure
that you can
create your own sentences using them. Make up 2-3 sentences, you have 2
minutes. Who is
ready to start? (My elder brother travels to many places by plane
because he likes
comfort.etc.)( каждый ученик читает по одному
5. Совершенствование навыков аудирования и
- Now it's time to listen to a cassette-recorder. Let's listen to the
should be very attentive and find out where the boy has travelled.(уч-ся
слушают разговор британского студента и его
русского друга Александра)
- Did you understand the dialogue? So, tell me: Where the boy has
(He has travelled round Siberia!) Yes, you are right! Now
you can open your
textbooks on page 54 and read this dialogue in pairs. Then you will read
it in a natural
manner.(уч-ся читают диалог по 2 раза)
- Who wants to read this dialogue in a natural manner? (читают 2
- Thank you I liked your reading! Now your task is to change the
dialogue. What do you
think? What can be changed in this dialogue? (the place, the kinds of
adjectives to describe the tour etc.)
- We're shot of time. Who wants to read his changed dialogue?
- I see that you a little bit tired. Let's have a rest! Stand up,
please! Look at the
screen, sing a song and repeat after this person some physical
(на экране видео физкультминутка, танцует и
поет человек и выходят титры)
7. Повторение степени сравнения прилагательных.
Тренировка навыков устной и письменной речи по
- Let's continue. Children, do you remember our last Grammar
Reference? At last
lesson we have spoken about Comparison of adjectives and adverbs. Open
your textbooks at
page 127 and look through this Grammar Reference.
- Now look at the screen, here you see the list of adjectives, let's
read one by one
and translate them.
Cheap - cheaper - cheapest
Fast - faster - fastest
Slow- slower - slowest
Safe - safer - safest
Noisy - noisier - noisiest
Quiet - quieter - quietest
Clean - cleaner - cleanest
Dangerous- more dangerous- most dangerous
Expensive- more expensive- most expensive
Interesting- more interesting- most interesting
Comfortable- more comfortable- most comfortable
Entertaining- more entertaining- most entertaining
good- better -best
bad- worse- worst
- Excellent! Now you should create your own sentences using these
and adjectives which help us to describe travelling. Don't forget to
compare methods of
The expressions to create the sentences:
- I think that:
- As for me:
- I believe that:
- I guess that:
- I`m not sure that:
- I don`t think that:
- I would say that:
adjectives describing travelling
|Многосложные ||Исключения: good|
|Dangerous ||bad |
- For instance: As for me travelling by train is safer
than travelling by
plane.(уч-ся пишут по 2-3 предложения на листочке)
- O'k, pass me your papers, please! Don't forget to sign your paper!
8. Ролевая игра.
Now students it's time to have fun! We'll play a role-play. Imagine
that you have
met a student of your age (a biker, an old lady/ a man, a kid etc.) on a
plane/ bus/ train
or some where else (на экране изображения). In pairs, you should make
up your own conversation, the questions given bellow can help you.
Use these sentences to have a conversation:
- Where are you from?/ Where do you come from?
- What is your place famous for?
- How do you get to your capital city from your place?
- Do you like living there? Why?
You have only 6 minutes to do this task and try to be more creative.
9. Итог урока.
It was the last lesson of the huge unit called Travelling Around the
learned a lot of new words, read different texts, every one received
about travelling. And the most important thing is - you can use your
knowledge in real
life situations. I liked your active work during the lesson! I'll give
you good marks.
Thank you, everybody!