- (учебная) – проверить уровень сформированности навыков и
умений в монологической и диалогической речи по изученной теме,
совершенствовать умения и навыки в чтении с извлечением
необходимой информации, учить представлять проект.
- (воспитательная) – способствовать развитию эстетического
- (развивающая) – развивать способность к анализу, сравнению,
учить работать в группе и паре.
Оборудование: репродукции картин русских
художников, слайды, проекты, тексты для чтения, рабочие листы с заданиями.
1. Организационный момент.
2. Вступительное слово учителя.
We’ve already spoken too much about museums of America, Britain and
Russia. Today we have one more opportunity to visit some of them. Let’s
visit the Tretyakov Picture Gallery. Let me introduce Miss Olga
Danilova. She is a guide of the Gallery and she is ready to tell you
3 Вводное слово ученика-гида о Третьяковской галерее.
(Во время рассказа демонстрируется презентация «Welcome to the
"Moscow is the largest cultural centre of Russia. There are more
than 80 museums in Moscow. The largest museums are the Pushkin Museum
of Fine Arts and the State Tretyakov Gallery. The State Tretyakov
Gallery is a major research, artistic, cultural and education centre of
Russia and a museum of Russian Art. Founded as a private collection
in 1856 by the entrepreneur Pavel Tretyakov, a patron of the arts, it
was donated to the city of Moscow in 1892.
The Gallery contains more than 55 thousand works today, including the
rich collection of ancient Russian icons of the 12th-17th centuries,
paintings and sculptures from the 18th to 20th centuries.
In 1994, the Tretyakov Gallery was opened after 10 years of
4. Ребята задают вопросы гиду о Третьяковской галерее,
включая ту информацию, которая не прозвучала в рассказе гида, в
G (guide) – P (pupils)
P: What social class was P. Tretyakov a member of?
G: He was a merchant.
P: What was his hobby?
G: He collected pictures.
P: Why did he begin to collect Russian paintings?
G: He wanted to help poor Russian painters, to support them and to
bring art close to the people.
P: As far as I know, Andrei Rublyov is best known among the old
Russian painters. Can we see his works in the Gallery?
G: Certainly. Rublyov’s «The Trinity» painted in 1427 is a
remarkable, humanistic work and reflects the soul of the Russian
P: What were the first paintings?
G: Tretyakov began his collection with the works of the
«Peredvizhniki», so the Gallery has an excellent collection of the best
works by Shishkin, Surikov, Vasnetsov and Kramskoy.
P: How many paintings are there in the Gallery now?
G: The Gallery contains more than 55 thousand works today.
P: I know that the great Russian painter B. M. Kustodiev was born in
Astrakhan that’s why he is dear for us. Are there any of his works in
G: Yes, certainly. He liked to paint portraits and pictures of
Russian life. His canvases «Shrovetide», «The Moscow Inn», the portrait
of Shalyapin hold pride of place in the Gallery.
5. Учитель предлагает послушать, о чём говорят юноша и девушка,
стоящие у репродукции картины Сурикова «Боярыня Морозова».
(Звучит диалог, подготовленный как домашнее задание)
A. Let’s talk about the picture «Boyarinya Morozova».
B. I’m afraid I don’t remember what historic event the picture
A. Oh, don’t you? I can tell you.
B. Do please.
A. With pleasure. Because you know Surikov is my favorite painter.
So, the subject of the painting is based on the conflict between the
Dissenters and the official church. Morozova is a Dissenter. She has
been arrested and is being taken to prison. Look at her face. It is
pale, but proud, isn’t it?
B. It certainly is. Even fanatical, wouldn’t you say?
A. Exactly so. She is wonderful in her readiness to die for faith.
B. What do you feel looking at the picture, I wonder?
A. I feel sad, I feel sorry for her. And you?
B. So do I. The picture impressed me greatly.
A. But it conveys to me the idea of the power of the human spirit
and gives much food for thought.
6. Учащимся предлагаются короткие тексты для аудирования о
творчестве русских художников.
Необходимо назвать имя художника:
- He had a very deep interest in the history of Russia and is
considered to be a historical artist. He is represented in the Tretyakov
gallery by his "Boiarynia Morozova” and "Menshikov at Beriozov”. (V.
- He was fond of Russian nature. He especially liked to draw sea.
- In his childhood he was taught by Repin. Then Levitan, Surikov
and Vrubel taught him. He became a very famous artist. His paintings
"Girl in Sunlight” and "Girl with Peaches” made him known in the world.
- He was fond of Russian nature and reproduced it in paintings
well-known and dear to everybody. He was famous for his landscapes. One
of his famous paintings is "Golden autumn”. (I. Levitan)
- His works are exhibited in the Tretyakov Picture Gallery. His
portraits of Leo Tolstoy, Nekrasov and an "Unknown woman” attract great
attention. (I. Kramskoi)
7. Учитель предлагает учащимся совершить экскурсию в Астраханскую
Предлагается текст для чтения «The Astrakhan Picture Gallery» и
задания к нему.
The Astrakhan Picture Gallery.
Astrakhan is a cultural center not only in the Low Povolzhye but in
Russia. There are some museums in Astrakhan and the Dogadin Picture
Gallery is one of the best of them.
The gallery was founded by Pavel Dogadin. He was an engineer. When
he studied in Moscow, he visited museums, picture galleries, antique
shops, studied books on Art. There in Moscow he bought his first
paintings. Pavel Mikhailovich loved and knew Russian art. From the
beginning he sought to build up a collection of realistic, poetic
paintings by Russian artists who loved their country. He was
particularly fond of Savrasov.I, Levitan, M. Nesterov, K. Korovin, and
V. Polenov. Many paintings of these Russian artists can be seen in the
In 1918 Dogadin presented his collection to Astrakhan. It consisted
of 130 canvases. The collection was accommodated in Dogadin's house
and he became the first keeper of the gallery. But soon in 1919 Dogadin
died and the gallery was named in his honor.
The collection grew and soon Dogadin's house became too small to
house all the paintings. That's why it moved to a three-storey former
Sapozhnikov's house in Sverdlov Street. In 1958 the
gallery was named after B.M. Kustodiev. He was a great Russian painter.
He was born in Astrakhan and spent the best years of his childhood and
youth in our town. He was famous for his portraits and landscapes. His
portraits of Zelenskay, his daughter, the composer Morozov and other
paintings hold pride of place in the gallery now.
Now the gallery consists of 20 halls and contains more than 11,000
exhibits of the 17-20 centuries Art. Many visitors from Astrakhan and
other cities come here every day to see masterpieces of the great
Russian artists. The Picture Gallery has taken part in the Art
exhibitions in many countries, among them are Germany, France and
In 2008 we celebrated the 450th anniversary of our town. The name of
Dogadin was returned to the gallery and now it is called the Astrakhan
State Picture Gallery named after P. Dogadin.
1. Are the following statements true or false?
- B. M. Kustodiev founded the Astrakhan Picture Gallery.
- P. M. Dogadin was a famous Russian painter.
- Dogadin collected paintings of great Russian artists.
- In 1918 the collection was sold to the town.
- The collection moved to a 3-storey former Sapozhnikov's house
because Dogadin's house became small to house all the paintings.
- The Gallery was named in honor of Boris Kustodiev because he
worked in the Gallery for many years.
- The Picture Gallery has taken part in many exhibitions only in
- Now the gallery again has the name of P. Dogadin.
2. Answer the following questions.
- Who founded the Astrakhan Picture Gallery? What do you know
- Whose pictures did Dogadin admire?
- When and why did Dogadin present his collection to the town?
- When did the Gallery move to a former Sapozhnikov's house and
- When and why was it called in honor of B. Kustodiev?
- What do you know about the international ties of our gallery with
museums of other countries?
3. Complete the summary using correct words.
- to be founded
- to be rich in
- to contain
- to seek
- to be famous for
- to consist
- to move
- in honor of
Astrakhan places of interest. The Art Gallery by Pavel Dogadin in
1918. From the beginning he to build up a collection of realistic,
poetic paintings by Russian artists who loved their country. It of 130
canvases. Soon the gallery to former Sapozhnikov’s house. In 1958 the
gallery was named B. Kustodiev. He his portraits and landscapes. Now
the gallery more thаn 11.000 exhibits.
8. Представление группой учащихся мультимедийного проекта
выполненного в форме презентации в Microsoft Power Point.
9. Представление группой учащихся печатного проекта «Welcome to the
Museum of the Local Lore in Krasnyi Yar!».
10. Заключительное слово учителя, подведение итогов урока.
11. Домашнее задание:
написать сообщение о том, какой Астраханский музей вам хотелось бы
посетить и почему?