Цель урока – формирование умения
общаться на английском языке с учётом речевых
и интересов детей данного возраста. Расширить и
знания по теме «Еда».
- Развивать навыки монологической речи с использованием
детям клише (I’d like…, I really like…, I don’t like …
- Развивать навыки диалогической речи с опорой на
- Учить детей обосновывать своё мнение;
- Развивать умение вести диалог - расспрос с
- Развивать умения и навыки аудирования;
- Закрепить и повторить лексику по теме «Еда»;
- Развивать умение читать связный текст и заполнять в
подходящими по смыслу словами с опорой на иллюстрацию;
- Активизировать в речи количественные числительные
на английском языке математических примеров;
- Учить детей рефлексии своей работы.
На уроке используются групповые и
раздаточный материал, аудио- и видеозапись, компьютерный
I. Организация класса
Hello, boys and girls! I’m so glad to see you
I’m your teacher and you are my pupils.
How are you?
II. Сообщение темы урока.
What do you do every day? (We eat every day.)
tall about food and go to Foodtown. It’s a magic
even there people speak English. Look at the map of
What can you see? (Home, Big banana Company, School,
Disco, Library, Cafe, Garden) All people who live
to eat very much. They like to talk and sing about
watch films about food and write fairy tales about
Отработка лексики и лексических структур.
Now imagine that you live in
We are at home. It’s morning. It’s time to have
Take the lists of food and drinks and say what you
don’t like. Use these four structures.
I like…, but I don’t like….
I don’t like … very much.
I really like…
I don’t like … at all.
Now I’m your mother and you are my sons and
say: "My dear, it’s time to have breakfast. What
like? Give answers and begin them …
I would like…
IV. BIG BANANA COMPANY
So we had breakfast and it’s time
for a walk. Foodtown is very beautiful. Look! You
Big Banana Company. What do you think they sell?
bananas). How many bananas have they got? Take these
of paper and let’s count all together.
1 banana, 2 bananas, 3 bananas, 4,
5 bananas, 6 bananas, 7 bananas more,
8 bananas, 9 bananas, 10 bananas.
Let’s sing to the music.
Now let’s count potatoes and tomatoes.
Аудирование "Who is who”
Let’s go to school. Many
children go to
Foodtown school. You can see some pictures of
Listen to the description and say who is who. Take a
and put it where you see his or her name and explain
1. Bob has a sweet tooth. He likes to eat sweets
2. Every evening Ann has a glass of milk before she
3. Sam is having lunch, his mother gave him an
apple, a sandwich,
and some juice.
4. Mark is ill and he is drinking hot tea with honey
5. Helen thinks that apples are good for our health.
6. Alex bought a banana.
7. Nick wants to make fish soup.
8. Robert is dirty because he is eating ice-cream.
9. Jerry likes to eat fast food.
10. George likes watermelons.
And now we are in the shop. You
some parcels with food. Try to guess what it is. You
them but don’t open them. Begin your questions: Is
(A potato, juice, yogurt, a banana, bread, an egg)
What did you buy? (We bought …)
Let’s buy something else. Look at the price - list.
a cake, cheese, ice-cream, strawberries, milk,
oranges. All of you have 20 rubles. What can you
Cheese – 5 rubles.
A cake – 11 rubles.
Ice-cream – 7 rubles.
Strawberries – 12 rubles.
Milk – 4 rubles.
Tomatoes – 10 rubles.
Oranges – 6 rubles.
For example, I can buy strawberries and oranges
and six is eighteen. (ответы детей)
- Can you buy strawberries and tomatoes? (No, we
because 12 and 10 is 22 but we have only 20)
- Can we buy cheese and strawberries? (Yes, we
5 and 12 is 17)
- Can we buy milk, tomatoes and oranges? (Yes, we
because 4 and 10 and 6 is 20)
So we’ve bought some food and it’s time to go to
Let’s sing and dance. Do you remember hockey-cockey?
Галина Доля "Happy English – 1”
Put your right hand in, take your
Put your right hand in and shake it all about
Do the hockey-cockey and turn around
That’s what it’s all about.
I see that you can sing and dance very well.
Let’s continue our traveling.
Заполнение пропусков в тексте подходящими по смыслу
Let’s go to the library. A library is a place
can read books. Let’s read a fairy tale but some
missed. Let’s fill the gaps. The title is "Winnie
1) Little______ lives in the forest. He is ____ and
He has a lot of ________.
2) His friend ________ like to eat very much and he
breakfast with him today.
3) Rabbit: What would you_________?
Winnie: I would like _______ and _______.
Rabbit: Help yourself.
4) Winnie: I like ______. Can you _____ me five?
Rabbit: Here you are.
Winnie: No, I like _______ apples. I don’t like
5) Winnie: And I like to eat ________.
Rabbit: Would you like some?
Winnie: Yes, __________.
6) Winnie: I see a big box with _________. Can I
They are so _______.
7) Winnie ________his hamburgers and says: " I must
He stands up but he ______ not walk.
8) Rabbit: You look _______. What’s the ________?
Winnie: I ate too ______ hamburgers.
Rabbit: How ______ hamburgers did you _______?
Winnie: I ate so many ________ that I’m never ______
Did you like the fairy tale? I think it will help
you be polite
at the table. Let’s revise how we can ask for
I have some? I would like some. Can you give me…. I
.) What do we say when we give something to eat or
(Here you are. Help yourself. Take it, please.)
I think you are hungry. Let’s go to the cafe.
a TV set in the cafe. Let’s watch a cartoon. Did you
it? I think the waiter isn’t polite. I think now you
polite waiters and visitors. Let’s make up and act
dialogue. Now I am a waiter who wants to be a
Work in pairs.
Now let’s listen to P1 and P2.
Самооценка и оценка
Now it’s time to go home. But first let’s visit
You can see an apple tree in it but there are no
it. Everyone has got three apples; they are in your
envelopes: they are red, yellow and green. If you
work, take a red apple. If you think that you can
take a yellow apple. And if you don’t like your work
take a green apple.
Подведение итогов урока
Now it’s time to go home. Our traveling is over.
what places in Foodtown we visited.
I like…, but I don’t like...
I don’t like … very much.
I really like …
I don’t like … at all.
I would like…
Bob Ann Sam Mark
Helen Alex Jerry
Nick Robert George
Cheese – 5 rubles
A cake – 11 rubles
Ice-cream – 7 rubles
Strawberries – 12 rubles
Milk – 4 rubles
Tomatoes – 10 rubles
Oranges – 6 rubles