|The aims: |
• The pupils will be able to know about the first people;
• To develop pupils‘ speaking, reading, writing abilities
• To enlarge pupils’ outlook on history
I. Org. moment
II. Warm up. Your associations about the first people:
Village Tents Tools
Fire FIRST PEOPLE
Blankets Hunter Spear
III. Sing a song: We’re going on a picnic
Children: We’re going on a picnic
Leaving right away,
We’re going to stay all day.
Dad: Would you like some ice cream?
Children: Yes, we’d like ice cream.
Dad: Would you like some salad?
Children: Yes, we’d like some salad.
Children: Ready for a picnic. Here we go!
Dad: Would you like some melon?
Children: Yes, we’d like some melon.
IV. Answer the question:
1. Where were people first? (Africa)
2. What was there? (water, trees)
3. Where were people next? (Asia)
4. Who was there? (hunters)
5. What did they have? (spears)
6. What was there? (fire) (trees) (tools)
7. Where were people then? (Europe)
8. What was there? (caves, clothes)
9. Where were people later? (Australia, North and South America)
10. What was there? (caves, tents) (rings, necklaces)
11. What was there then? (villages) sheep, goats, blankets, pots, bread
12. Who was there? (farmers
V. Put these words into the basket:
eggs nuts meat
bread sweets cakes
sugar water lollipops ice creams
VI. Fill in: was, were, had
1. There … caves and warm clothes.
2. He … a big farm.
3. There … sheep and goats.
4. They … farmers.
5. They … spears.
6. Nick … a tent.
7. There … fire.
VII. What did they eat?
There was There wasn’t any There were There weren’t any
Cakes, eggs, honey, ice cream, nuts, grapes, milk, orange juice,
sweets, leaves, bread, water, lollipops, sugar, dates, meat.
Word order game
1. of on walls there caves the were paintings.
2. the many combs first people of had.
3. eating knife for this was.
4. Asia helmet is from this.
5. was in writing there Asia.
6. for women nclaces were there men and.
VIII. The conclusion:
To write a composition about the first people