лексико-грамматических навыков. Оборудование: записи на доске; карточки.
I. Организационный момент
— Today you will have a quiz. Doing it you will show if you are good at
English and have a progress having studied it this year.
— Open your exercise books and write down the date. Take the cards on
your tables. As you see, you must choose the only correct answer in every
question. If you have no questions start writing the test.
1. More than 100 Russian spacemen have worked in space ... the space era
a) at; b) since; c) for; d) before.
2. Do you listen to music? — No, I haven't listened to it... a long
time, a) since; b) for; c) during; d) in.
3. When they... at the cinema, the film...
a) had come; had begun; b) came; began; c)
had come; began; d) came; had begun.
4. What... he ... at 3 o'clock yesterday?
a) was; did; b) was; doing; c) did; do; d)
5. If I were you, I... that book.
a) bought; b) will, buy; c) would buy; d) had
6. If he hadn't come yesterday, we ...
a) lost; b) would have lost; c) would lose;
d) had lost.
7. She asked why I... late that day.
a) am; b) was; c) were; d) have been.
8. The doctor said that I... take the
medicine twice a day. a) had to; b) have to; c) must; d) was.
9.... London is the capital of... Great Britain.
a) -; the; b) -; -; c) the; the; d) the; -. 10....
Urals divide Russia into ... Europe and ... Asia.
a) the; the; the b) the; the; —c) -; —; — d)
the; —; —. 11.... Volga is the longest river in... Europe.
a) the; -; b) the; the; c) —; the; d) —; — .
12. The hurricane was a terrible ...
a) tornado; b) problem; c) disaster; d) cold.
13. It was settled: they... hands with each other and left the room, a)
damaged; b) hurt; c) made; d) shook.
14. What... wildlife Australia has got!
a) amazing; b) bad; c) poor; d) lucky.
15. The tornado did a lot of... to the town.
a) damage; b) disasters; c) problems; d)
16. Smoking in public places is strictly ...
a) damaged; b) prohibited; c) recycled; d)
17. The rubbish can be recycled in the recycling ...
a) houses; b) centres; c) stops; d) places.
18.... you go, let me know.
a) whenever; b) whatever; c) however; d)
19.... he is you must know when he comes.
a) whatever; b) however; c) whoever; d)
20. American parents... their children to be
a) encourage; b) prohibit; c) don't allow; d)
ask. Keys: 1. b); 2. b); 3. d); 4. b); 5. c); 6. b); 7. b); 8. a); 9. b); 10. d);
II. a); 12. c); 13. d); 14. a); 15. a); 16. b);
17. b); 18. d); 19. c); 20. a).
- Hand in your papers. Let's check up your answers.
III. Подведение итогов урока
— Was it difficult to do the tasks of the test? What themes were
presented in the quiz? What grammar rules did you have to remember? Thank you
for your work. The lesson is over. Good-bye.