проведения – внеклассное мероприятие.
1.повторение пройденного учебного материала в неформальной обстановке при помощи игр и
2.подведение итогов проведенной
учебной работы на данном этапе обучения английскому языку;
3.повышение интереса учащихся к
проведения: мультимедийный кабинет
Teacher: Good day, dear
friends. Today we are
going to have
First of all I want to check
your knowledge of numbers. Let’s count. I give you cards with three examples
and give some time to count. Pronounce the numbers correctly. You must receive maximum 9 scores.
2. MINNIE CRAZY MOUSE: crosswords
1) I am yellow. I am made from milk, you eat me with bread. (butter)
2) What goes up when the rain comes down? ( umbrella)
3) Never planted, still it grows. What’s the answer? Now who knows?
4) I can tell the time. What am I? (clock)
5) A blue sheet covers the whole world. What is it? (sky)
6) I am not a bird, but I have wings. I can fly, what am I? (butterfly)
7) It doesn’t speak, nor does it sing, or at the door-bell give a ring,
but still it lets its master know someone wants to see him. (dog)
8) It is running night and day, but it never runs away. (watch)
9) It runs and runs, but it’ll never run out. It flows, who knows what
I’m talking about? (river)
3. MINNIE CRAZY MOUSE’s HOUSE
Teacher: Look at the picture.
Here you see the mouse’s house with empty windows. You must find the words of
three letters with A in the middle. The sentences will help you.
Has Bill a pence? – Yes, he _а_.
_a_. He is on the sofa.
has a white _a_.
has a black _a_.
We see a little black Pussy _a_.
teacher has a _a_ in his hand.
4. CRAZY COLOURS:
1) What are the colors of the traffic lights?
2) What is the main hero of the cartoon "cars”?
3) What colour will you get if you mix yellow and blue?
4) What colors is the sunflower?
5) What color is the man’s face when he is angry?
6) What color is SpongeBob?
7) What colors are the clouds?
8) What colors are the bees?
9) What colors is the American flag?
5. GUESS THE SIGHT S OF LONDON
6. LISTEN AND CHOOSE:
You will hear a conversation between Jim and Lily. They are a brother
and a sister. Listen attentively. You must write down the words which pictures
you see on the screen.
Jim: Where is my pencil?
Lily: I don’t know.
Jim: Help me to find it! I want to draw.
Lily: Here’s your pencil! And here’s your copy-book!
Jim: Thank you. Now look, what is this?
Lily: I see a tall flower. What flower is it?
Jim: It’s a tobacco plant. See what large leaves it has? And what do you
Lily: I see a very big animal. Why is it so fat? Is it a cow?
Jim: Oh, it isn’t a cow. It’s a hippo.
Lily: Do hippos give milk?
Jim: No, I don’t think so….
Lily: What do little hippos eat then?
Jim: Oh, I think…. I don’t know.
Lily: You don’t know, do you? All the animals that have babies give
Jim: Maybe, maybe, you are right.
7.CRAZY VALENTINES + CALL ALL THE THINGS YOU SEE
8. RATATOUILLE’S RECIPES
9. CRAZY SQUIRREL’S PRONUNCIATION
10. CRAZY SHEEP DOESN”T KNOW ENGLISH GRAMMAR.
1) What does Kate doing now?
2) Mr. Brown already buys a present for his
3) We find a nice kitten two
4) They went to the theatre tomorrow.
5) Bob always has done his homework.
1) Where do they playing tennis now?
2) They just finish writing a dictation.
3) Did you celebrate your
birthday next Sunday?
4) He wears a new jacket yesterday.
5) Will she usually wear jeans or trousers?
1) Now it’s 7 o’clock. Kate are washing her face.
2) Last month we chosen the village to live in.
3) Mice doesn’t eat cheese yet.
4) I don’t drink milk tomorrow.
5) I often has missed my bus.
1. What is Kate doing now?
2. Mr. Brown has already bought a present for his son.
3. We found a nice kitten two days ago.
4. They will go to the theatre tomorrow.
5. Bob always does his homework.
1. Where are they playing tennis now?
2. They have just finished
writing a dictation.
3. Will you celebrate your birthday next Sunday?
4. He wore a new jacket yesterday.
5. Does she usually wear jeans or trousers?
1. Now it’s 7 o’clock. Kate is washing her face.
2. Last month we chose the village to live in.
3. Mice haven’t eaten cheese yet.
4. I won’t drink milk tomorrow.
5. I often miss my bus.
Подведение итогов. Награждение команд.